all packages are in addition to the nightly stay rates.
Gourmet Prepared Breakfast
$17.50 per person
3-4 Course Breakfast, Includes items such of French Toast, Eggs Benedict, Pastry, Fruit, and beverages. (menu is seasonal and cook's choice) A gourmet delight from beginning to end! Please talk to Cottage Owner at time of booking for any dietary request. Must be booked prior to arrival.
Breakfast Basket for Two
- Muffins, Fruit, Meat course such as Virginia Ham or Sausage rolls, Hard Boiled Eggs, Juice, and yogurt, delivered to your front porch!
$12.50 Per Person
Private Wedding Ceremony
Intimate Wedding for 2 People
Please call for Wedding Package policies and Information. Deposit Required.
Romantic Getaway Package $275.00
Dozen roses in cottage
- Box of Gourmet Chocolates
- Bottle of Virginia Made Apple Cider
- 2 One Hour Massages.
- Gourmet Dog Food and Water Bowl
- Basket of Fun Toys
- Special Dog Treat, Compliments of "Mei Loo"
- Includes Pet Fee and Stay of $25 per night
*pet deposit of $100.00 is required for all pet stays
(Call for Pricing)
Fresh Flowers in your cottage upon arrival
Chocolate Covered Strawberries (seasonal)
Cheese and Fruit Tray
Private Shopping - Let us pick up your groceries and needs and have it all ready for you when you arrive!
Let us take care of making your dinner and activity reservations!
All Packages are in Addition to Nightly Room Rate.
Policies for an enjoyable stay:
- Minimum Stay: There is a 2-night minimum stay requirement
- Check In Time: 4 PM, or earlier (by prior arrangement only)
- Check-out: 11 AM or later (by prior arrangement only)
- Deposit: A deposit equal to first night rental is required to hold reservation, payable by personal check, money order or credit card/check via Paypal (fees applicable)
- Pets require prior approval. A $25.00 Per night Fee is added for all pets, A Refundable $100.00 Deposit is required at reservation.
- Bed Linens/Towels: One full set provided at no additional cost. Please bring towels for river, hot tub, and other activities. There is no daily maid or linen service available. A cleaning and linen change will be made for stays longer than one week
- Cottage Occupancy: Cottage offers lodging for up to 4 guests. All rates are based on Double Occupancy. Each guest over 2 adults, will require an additional fee of $25 per guest, per night
- Telephone: There is no land line. Cell phone service is available with most carriers
- Fire Prevention and Smoking: There is no smoking permitted inside our property. Cigarette butts are not to be thrown on the ground and any other smoking related waste is to be properly extinguished and immediately disposed of after use. During county announced fire danger conditions, campfires are prohibited. Extreme caution is to be exercised when grilling and smoking. All ashes and used coals are to be disposed of in the marked metal bucket provided in the recycling center. Fire extinguisher is provided for emergency purposes. A $100 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking inside of property.
- Personal Hygiene Supplies: Toothpaste and hair care products are not provided. Basic paper toiletries are provided for the length of your stay.
- Wildlife: There is no hunting allowed on the property. There will be lots of deer, birds, and maybe even a snake or bear. Please use caution not to disturb any wildlife!
- Waste Management: All trash must be bagged and placed in designated area at end of stay. Guests are encouraged to recycle materials. All waste water on the property is processed through septic systems – NO synthetic or non-biodegradable materials or chemicals are to be flushed into the septic system.
- Weapons: No lethal weapons of any kind are permitted on the property without the owners’ prior approval.
- Alcohol and Drug policy: All consumption of alcohol should follow VA state laws of 21 years of age. Use of Illegal Drugs or improper use of alcohol may result in expulsion from property and loss of deposit and payments.
- Security: Guests assume responsibility for securing their valuable and personal items. Although priority is given to protecting the privacy of guests, the owners reserve the right of access to the cottage for maintenance and safety purposes.
- Access to Property: Property is accessed by door code. Stay will need to be paid in full before check-in to receive door code.
- Accidents: Owners are not responsible for accidents that occur on property resulting in personal or personal property injury.
- Cottage should be left in same condition as upon arrival. Please notify owners of any damage before check-out. All dishes should be washed and placed to dry before checkout. Linens should be left on beds, and towels gathered in bathroom. A recycling center is available in both north and south directions on Route 340.
- Holiday and fall foliage season (Oct-Nov) cancellations received less than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged for the entire reservation price unless owner can re-book.We will not attempt to re-book your cabin should you cancel your reservation on the day of your arrival.
- There is a $25.00 fee for any cancellations after booking. Cancellations made 5 days or less prior to stay, will be charged a fee equal to first night's stay.
- If a reservation is ended early, there will be a charge of 50% per day, for each remaining day of your reservation, excluding holidays and fall foliage season, when charge will be the full amount for the remainder of the booking.
- All cancellations must be received by phone.