Nearby Activites and Attractions
There is so much to do if you choose to even leave your comfy and relaxing retreat! The Shenandoah Valley and Luray area has lots of activities both outdoors and in, to enjoy no matter the time of year or weather.
- A Bittersweet Retreat has access to the Shenandoah River - Walking Distance! Enjoy canoeing, tubing, fishing, swimming and relaxing on the bank!
- Historic Downtown Luray - Shopping, Resturants and More! - 7 Miles
- Catch a Movie in Luray's Nostalgic Theatre
- Many Concerts and Plays all year long - BB&T Center for the Performing Arts
- Beautiful Wallking, Biking and Runing trails on Luray's Hawkbill Greenway
- Many Art Galleries and Arts Events.
The Luray Caverns and Golf
on site attractions - Garden Maze,
Car Museum, Shenandoah Valley Museum and More!
Shenandoah National Park
Take a Drive on the Skyline Drive, enjoy Limitless Hikes, Nature walks and BREATHTAKING Views!!
Other Attractions within minutes!
Lake Arrowhead - a 34-acre lake, offers summer swimming on white sand beach, canoes and paddleboats, Picnic areas and more!
Shenandoah Speedway - Enjoy an Auto race, every Saturday at 5PM, May-October. Call (540) 652-1108 for more information.
The Luray Rescue Zoo - Large Snake exibit, Petting zoo, live animal shows and more! The only Rescue Zoo in VA
Explore History! - enjoy Civil War Trails, the Massanutten one room school house, Historic Calendine, the Hamburg Country Store and Mauk Meeting House. For more information on Historic Landmarks and activities please visit the Page County Heritage Association.
- ATV, Fishing, Canoes, kayaks, tubes, Jet Skis and Charter Boats, Shooting Range Equipment! Fun for the whole Family!
Mystic Pet Resort and Spa - (540) 743-5004 Boarding, Grooming and Pet Retail.
Within a Short Drive (2 hours or less)
We are also a short drive from many Wineries, Historic Landmarks, The New Market Battlefield State Park, the Appalacian Trail, Historic towns like Charlottesville and Lexington, and many other Caverns and Natural Wonders such as Natural Bridge.
263 River Road
Rileyville, VA 22650